上海金畔生物代理Hampton research品牌蛋白结晶试剂耗材工具等，我们将竭诚为您服务，欢迎访问Hampton research官网或者咨询我们获取更多相关Hampton research品牌产品信息。Products > Crystallization Plates, Hardware & Accessories > Sealing Films, Tapes, Mats & Covers > AlumaSeal™ II Sealing Film and Applicator
AlumaSeal™ II Sealing Film and Applicator
- Sealing film used to reseal HT format screen kits in polypropylene blocks and plates
- Excellent seal
- Film conforms to raised chimney wells
- Easily pierceable with single or multichannel pipettors and robotic probes
- Less evaporation than clear films
- Heat & cold resistant, recommended for temperatures from -80°C to +120°C
- Certified DNase-, RNase-, and nucleic-acid-free
- Excellent barrier properties, virtually no reagent evaporation or drying
A 38 µm soft non-permeable aluminum foil sealing film with strong medical-grade adhesive, AlumaSeal II sealing films eliminate the need for heat-sealing devices or mats during the resealing of reagents in polypropylene deep well blocks.
Each sealing film measures 82.6 x 142.9 mm and offers sufficient sealing area for 96 deep well blocks. Length between the perforations with end tabs removed is 125.4 mm. Compared to other aluminum foils, AlumaSeal II has less tendency to roll back on itself when removing the backing paper and it conforms well to the plate during application.
AlumaSeal II is a soft, pierceable adhesive film designed for the convenient and rapid sealing of polypropylene deep well blocks. A multiple split backing with two end tabs allows for easy, accurate positioning and secure sealing. The use of an adhesive sealing film minimizes evaporation and helps to prevent well-to-well cross contamination in reagent blocks. AlumaSeal II films are easily pierced by pipettte tips or robotic probes or piercing tools for direct reagent recovery without significant gumming by adhesive.